PromaxBDA’s strategic priority is to build strong ties with the academic community. What better way to build a pipeline of talent into the industry than to support the educators responsible for training the next generation of media and entertainment leaders? In an effort to better serve the academic community, PromaxBDA offers a combination of programs designed to give faculty members access to industry executives and the ability to collaborate with thought-leaders within the PromaxBDA membership.
Become a PromaxBDA365 Academic member today and gain access to content and programs exclusively for educators. Additional information and details can be found HERE.
PromaxBDA offers opportunities for educators and faculty to connect to industry professionals in meaning ways. Every year, as part of our association’s effort to support the educator community, we invite faculty and educators to attend PromaxBDA: The Conference 2013, the largest conference for promotion, marketing and design professionals in the world. Faculty will attend a special invitation-only event with industry executives, exclusive receptions, conference sessions and have access to some of the most creative minds in the entertainment industry.
As an educator fundamentally preparing the next generation of media marketing, promotion and design professionals, we would like to invite you to attend PromaxBDA: The Conference 2013. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, PromaxBDA will bring the 2013 Creative Educators Forum to the Broadcast Education Association (BEA). Designed specifically for the 1,200 educators and faculty who attend BEA, CEF is an exciting opportunity for faculty from across media communications and design disciplines to meet and learn from industry leaders of the rapidly changing landscape of opportunities in television marketing, promotion and design.
A PromaxBDA365 Academic membership offers exclusive opportunities:
- Direct access to industry leaders throughout the year
- Exclusive access to select video-on-demand content from PromaxBDA: The Conference 2011
- Discounted registration rates for the 2012 Creative Educators Forum in Los Angeles on June 12
- Opportunities to attend industry events and programs for you and your students
- "Best of PromaxBDA" screening at your institution
- Pipeline to internships and entry-level job positions for your students
- Direct member access to PromaxBDA.org features like Hot Spots, Daily Brief, the member directory and more.
Become a PromaxBDA 365 Academic Member today, by contacting Anush Payaslyan 310.789.1509 or email@example.com.
More information coming soon.