events / current
2013 PromaxBDA Scholars Program
PromaxBDA invites students with a passion for short-form storytelling, video production, design and marketing to apply for the 2013 PromaxBDA Scholars Program. Through the Scholars Program, students will experience PromaxBDA: The Conference 2013. The Conference is the annual gathering of the best marketers, brand strategists, designers and writers in television marketing, promotion and advertising.
The PromaxBDA Scholars Program provides total industry access to network, attend conference sessions, connect with industry leaders and spotlight your talent. PromaxBDA Scholars immerse themselves in the world of entertainment marketing and ignite meaningful relationships with future hiring managers.
The last day to submit is Monday, April 15, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
JW Marriott at L.A. LIVE
900 West Olympic
Los Angeles, CA 90015 map ▸
- Network with leaders in television marketing, promotion, advertising and design.
- Explore the power of short-form storytelling and design to drive audience engagement.
- Learn the latest trends in television marketing, brand strategy and design.
- Hear from leading creative minds in media marketing.
- Get industry career development.
The scholarship includes:
- Complimentary registration to PromaxBDA: The Conference 2013 on June 18-20
- Scholars Program orientation on Monday, June 17
- $1,000 stipend
- Four- night hotel accommodation
- Special invitation to members-only Opening Party
- Entertainment marketing career development workshop on Tuesday, June 18
- Roundtable discussion with PromaxBDA board members on Tuesday, June 18
- Peer mentor from Promo Pathway I
Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2013 at 6:00pm EST